- You MUST be 18 Years of Age WITHOUT Parental Consent; or,
- You MUST be 16 or 17 Years of Age WITH Parental Consent.
- Call office for additional requirements concerning license for minor
- The license MUST be purchased at least 72 hours prior to, but no more than 90 days before, the date of the ceremony.
- The license expires at the end of the 90-day period immediately following the date that the license was issued if the marriage ceremony has not been conducted within that period.
- The marriage license is good in every county in the State of Texas.
- You MUST present a valid ID such as a driver's license, ID card issued by DPS, valid passport, resident, or alien card. All IDs must include photo and date of birth. Pursuant to the Texas Family Code, Chapter 2, Section 2.005, Proof of Identity and Age, birth certificates are acceptable but the applicant must also have a photo ID.
- Instructions For Affidavit Of Absent Applicant
- Affidavit Of Absent Applicant For Marriage License
- A divorce by either party must be final 30 days prior to APPLYING for the marriage license.
- You do not need to bring witnesses to obtain the marriage license.
- There is no blood test.
---No Personal Checks Accepted---
Marriage License fee: $82.00 CASH ONLY
Marriage License with Texas Together Certificate: $22.00 CASH ONLY